Mix of functions and services are part of supporting essentials for business operations. It is recommended with a view to ensure that individuals’ and companies’ supports are available at right quality and at right cost.
For quality of life of people and productivity of core businesses, facility management is essential being a backbone to ensuring rightful integration of people, place and processes within an organization.
The programme will groom you with required credentials that consolidate the Industry Standard for validating the proficiency and expertise of Professional Facility Managers.
The skills obtained in the field work and the knowledge obtained through education are assessed through IFMA Facility Management Professional Certification
Facility Management is thus a means of integrating people as well as place and process.
Tacade Consulting Limited is a Professional service provider where you can obtain bespoke state of the art online and on site Certification Programmes in Facility Management under IFMA approval.
Come and get beyond being certified on our 7 Weekends Online Executive Course in Facility Management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals who wish to start a career in Facility Management that possess the expected requirement.
- Existing working professional in other fields who wish to have a new professional expertise in Facility Management with expected requirements.
- Managers of Facility Management activities who are experienced to take a step further in pursuit of knowledge in the field.
- Middle to Top Management personnel in any sector.
- Understanding Facility Management
- The Concept of Facility Management
- Core Competence in Facility Management
- Roles and Responsibility of a Facility Manager
- Facility Management Operation
- Building ground maintenance
- Space Management
- Management of Facility Operations
- Tender and Contract Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Quality Management
- Organizing the Department
- Facility Management Leadership
- Planning Programming and Budgeting
- Strategic and Annual Planning
- Financial Management
- Space Planning and Management
- Project Management
- Project initiation
- Project planning
- Project execution
- Monitoring and controlling
- Project closing
- HSE and Emergency Preparedness
- HSE Key concepts
- Organizing Health and Safety Management System
- Emergency Preparedness
- Facility Security
- Access Control
- Physical Deterrents
- Psychological Deterrents
- Facility Economic Security
- Employee Protective Measures
- Employer Protective Measures
Since part of our programme is virtual for those that are far from us, it is required that basic computing skills are required. Payment of the course fee should be made by participants who meet the requirement and fill up the enrollment form not later than one week before kickoff date for the programme.
For individuals who wish to enroll but do not meet the requirements should please do the followings by following the process detailed below.
- With the online course adviser, initiate a conversation and complete application form
- By programme council, application will be reviewed for consideration
- Upon review, application will be communicated directly via text and email for acceptance.
- After confirmation of acceptance from the programme council, pay for the programme.
- Check your mail for programme schedule and confirmation of successful payment
What is included in the Course Programme Pack?
- Course practice guide and textbooks
- Handbook and Exercises
- Case studies (programme based that are international and local)
- Electronic materials for VIRTUAL CLASS
- Cozy accommodation (on request)
FACILITY MANAGEMENT COURSE FEES & DATES FOR UPCOMING CLASSROOM CLASSES IN 2022 CALENDAR
On site experience and Virtual Classes are offered at Tacade Consulting Limited. The onsite classroom is available in the training Centre’s Headquarters in Ibadan while Virtual Classes are available for participants outside Ibadan.
For your information, see detailed dates and fees for our programmes (Virtual and Physical Classroom).
|AIM OF THE PROGRAMME||To instill the skills needed for effective application of facility management activities while engaging at fullest facility management tools|
|Location||First Floor, Suite 1, Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan, Oyo State.|
WHY DO TACADE CONSULTING LIMITED STAND TALL AMONG OTHERPROFESSIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS IN NIGERIA
- Over 30 years wealth of experience in the industry
- Seasoned and Certified facilitators who are experienced.
- Post training support programme for our students
Our full modules will be available for you on request or by visiting our website @ www.tacadeconsultingltd.com.
You can as well reach us via the contacts supplied on our banner.