WHY YOU NEED HOSTEL RECORD MANAGEMENT
In its simplistic form, Record Management is the art of employee’s creation, storage, archiving and disposal of business records. Improper record management could expose companies to legal implications which may be costly. In the context of a hostel, information regarding facts, events, students/occupants’ details and transactions must be well protected and archived either in the format of electronic file, hard copy or electronic communication.
At Tacade Consulting Limited, our training will expose you to Modern-Day Techniques of managing records in such a way that will illuminate your minds of understanding in respect to its significance in the event of claims, including obligation to securely retain records and dispose of them appropriately upon expiration.
This course will establish employees, students, hostel workers to:
- Develop full knowledge required for safekeeping of hostels’ information and to oblige statutory ethics of organizational privacy requirements.
- Appreciate how important hostel record management is to the survival of organizational operations
- To effectively handle hostel records seamlessly with the use of both digital and paper based methods of keeping records.
- To accurately make options decisively on the strategies that guarantee safe management
- To effectively use essential hostel record registers.
Course materials shall be provided for all participants in electronic format. Assessment by the institution shall be carried out to test performance of each participant with marks allotted based on proficiency.
IFMA/TACADE Participatory Certificate
Categories of Expected participants for Hostel Record Management include:
Hall Managers, Hostel Wardens, Quality Assurance Officers, Porters, Janitors, Security personnel in Students’ Hostels, Private Hostel Personnel, Building Maintenance Contractors, Students and entrepreneurs who are interested in Hostel Records Management
MODE OF DELIVERY
Both virtual and physical modes of delivery shall be adopted.
#50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only) per participant
#40,000.00 (Forty Thousand Naira Only) per participant
Arrangement can also be made for On-Site Training for more organizations. (T&C APPLLY).
Class session commences on:
Date: 31st October, 2023.
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm prompt
Online courses shall be intensive but “participant friendly”. They shall be interactive and participants will be given assessments for submission.
For more inquiries, kindly send emails to us via GET A COUPON NOW