One fact is to have the zeal to become a seasoned Hostel Facility Manager, the other fact is being at the right place to earn the best physical and mental resources to achieve it.
Do you have difficulties in handling Hostel Facility Management affairs at work?
Are you less comfortable with the methods adopted by your staff in handling your hostel facilities?
Or do you have rekindling passion to be certified and practice Hostel Facility Management in the future?
To answer any of these questions, then, come and get certified at Tacade Consulting Limited to get the best knowledge and principles of Hostel Facility Management through practical approach and backup theories that guarantee efficiency on the field.
what is Hostel Facility Management?
Facility Management is the process of planning, implementing, maintaining and accounting while intermittently aiming to reduce organization’s total cost through the appropriate use of physical spaces and services for an organization. These processes are applied in hostels to ensure that the requirements of utmost decency are wholly kept.
It is the duty of the Hostel Facility Managers to ensure that all processes are rightfully put in order to achieve set goals.
By the end of this training you will:
- Acquire the required relevant knowledge and skills to successfully manage dormitories/student hostels.
- Acquire the knowledge to manage staff and student crisis.
- Acquire the principle to develop working plan for effective management of building and the occupants.
- Acquire the knowledge to manage and prevent fire incident in hostels
- Acquire practical security tips to manage hostels
- COURSE CONTENTS
DEFINITION/CONCEPT OF HOSTEL MANAGEMENT
- Definition of Terms and Concept
- Practical Hostel Management.
- Concept of maintenance and repairs
- Visitors’ management and hostels front office and reception.
- Access control and security tips in hostels.
- Practical security tips for hostels.
MANAGING STUDENTS AND STAFF CRISIS.
- Dealing with crisis.
- Skills to successfully survive crisis.
- Practical points to managing crisis.
MANAGING FIRE OUTBREAK IN STUDENTS’ HOSTELS
- How to prevent fire outbreak in Students’ Hostels.
- After fire incident management.
REGISTER/RECORD MANAGEMENT IN HOSTELS
- Important registers needed in students hostel management
HUMAN RELATIONS SKILLS IN DEALING WITH STUDENTS.
- Evaluating student’s behavior.
- Relationship between students and others.
WHO CAN ENROL
Hostel Facility Management is essential, mostly for institution with dormitories/Hall of residence, Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education, Technical Schools, Secondary, Primary Schools and private firms handling students’ hostels:
Category of staff to attend the training:
- Hall Managers
- Hostel Wardens
- Hall Wardens
- Technical Supervisors
- Quality Assurance Officers
- Security Personnel in students’ hostels
- Hostels of Institutions
- Private Hostel Personnel
- Anyone who has interest working in the hostel or to go into hostel management business
The training is both virtual and physical classroom. The training methodology involves lectures, interactive discussions, group exercises and practical illustrations. Theoretical and practical knowledge of each topic will be gained by participants. More emphasis will be on practical knowledge due to the fact that participants will go back to the workplace with both the acquired skills and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|GOAL||To impart the globally acceptable Hostel Facility Management skills required into participants with high level experience that guarantees effective project delivery.|
Course Materials Fee
#130,000.00 (Terms and Conditions attached)
|WEEKDAYS: Mondays -Wednesdays||First Session: 9:00am-12:00pm Second Session:1:00pm-4:00pm|
|WEEKENDS||Contact us for the next schedule|
|LOCATION||Tacade Consulting Training Centre: First Floor, Suite 1, Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan|
|VIRTUAL CLASS/PHYSICAL CLASS||#150,000.00|
|WEEKENDS||Contact us for the next Schedule|
For more enquiries, kindly visit our website: www.tacadeconsulting ltd.com or send a mail to us on firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com.
On request, our course time tables will be made available to you in seconds.
Our contacts are: +234 8023361515, +234 8033245154 or on +234 9062879004