One of the critical hurdles that both individuals and organizations face for sustenance is “Financial Literacy”. Literacy in finance determines your relationship with money which is premised on your ability and efficacy to exercise various financial skills such as investing skills, management skills, budgetary skills and personal financial skills.
At Tacade Consulting Limited, we are committed to offering the best and seamless service financial literacy courses that are able to quench needful crave for financial breakthrough. Apart from these following general skills which are mortgages, student loans, health insurance, and self-directed investment accounts, by the end of the course, you must have gained the needful skills in household budgeting, learning how to manage and pay off debts, and evaluating the tradeoffs between different credit and investment products through the knowledge of key financial concepts such as compound interest and time value of money.
Now…Why you need “Financial Literacy“
To avoid financial pitfall, for example from accumulated unsustainable debt burdens, either through poor spending decisions or a lack of long-term preparation.
Lack of financial literacy will inevitably lead to poor credit, bankruptcy, housing foreclosure, or other negative consequences.
Our online and on-site financial literacy classes will equip you with skills to get informed with needful financial resources in order to stay afloat financial turbulence.
Plus, Financial Literacy and Training aims to enhance individuals’ understanding of basic financial practices and money management. Knowledge of financial literacy helps to effectively conduct financial literacy interpretation in our communities.
Apply for any of these available courses:
1). Diploma in Financial Accounting
2). Personal Finance and Credit
3). Understanding Payment Accounts and theories of exchange rate
4). Introduction to accounting standards and Principles
5). Fundamentals of Financial Statement Analysis
6). Introduction to Financial Environment and Foreign Trade
7). Diploma in Cost Accounting
8). Core excel skills for accountants and financial professionals
OUR COURSE MODULES INCLUDE :
- INTRODUCTION TO PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
- FINANCE FOR EVERYONE: SMART TOOLS FOR DECISION- MAKING
- FINANCE ESSENTIALS
- PLANNING FOR RISK AND RETIREMENT
- FOUNDATIONS OF FINANCE
- MANAGING PERSONAL CASH AND CREDIT
- BUSINESS FOUNDATION
- MANAGING CYBER THREATS FOR FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION AND ANALYTICS
Upon completion of this course, it is expected that individuals will be able to:
- Set goals, budget effectively and develop right attitude towards administration of money.
- Inculcate the habit of saving, interesting, managing debt, planning of retirement and ability to manage risk.
- Effectively understand home ownership and develop entrepreneurial skills that guarantee standard of living.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS COURSE
- Individuals who choose to take career path in Finance
- Attendance is mandatory either virtual or on site for lectures, tutorials and presentations.
- Participants are strongly advised to have a prior preparation to be able to fully participate in activities and obtain the best value during training sessions.
- Assigned make-ups must be completed in due time except in the cases of medical attention that coincide with lecture/training/presentation session. In this case, it must be communicated to the Course Coordinator to ensure assigned- make ups are completed.
For more information on our time table and modules for our courses, click on this website link: www.tacadeconsultingltd.com