There is a popular adage by Benjamin Franklin, the father of time management, ‘‘When you fail to plan, you plan to fail’’.
A GOOD PLAN FREES YOU UP TO WORK SMARTER AND TO CONCENTRATE ON THE THINGS THAT REALLY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE RATHER THAN JUST BEING BUSY
At Tacade Consulting Limited, you will be taken through both online and on-site project management training that will consolidate your courage to lead and have trust in your decisions at every stage of any given project.
We assure you even before the end of the programme, you will learn:
- To confidently lead projects
- To efficiently manage your team with needed decisions
- To get the required resources to obtain Certification in Project Management
- The core concepts of project management and applicability at every phase in project management
- How to handle different Project Management Tools and Apps to overcome project hurdles
- How to develop budget, risk assessment, schedule, business cases and many more.
This course will include but not limited to:
On- demand lecture videos
Supporting articles for Project Management
Access on mobile
Certification and Completion
- If you do not have any previous knowledge, no worries, you will be taken through to a world of professional. If you already have knowledge of Project Management, you will be more equipped to be able to overcome hilly projects.
- A personal laptop, mobile or tablet and good pair of headphones.
- For our on-site classes, the two requirements above remain but also include promptness
- In case of inevitable absence for a cogent reason, notify us before the succeeding course schedule.
Upon completion, certificates will be issued on this course including PM Certified Digital Badge that can be added to your CV, LinkedIn profile, Facebook or any other online platforms and access to the most unique Project Management community across the globe.
You may ask yourself “WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE”?
Ever growing. There is continuous growing in PM positions at above 1.5 Million opportunities annually.
You will be certified upon completion of this course in Project Management
A statistics from Project Management Governing Body (Project Management Institute) revealed that entry level Project Manager is $84,000 while Senior Project Managers can earn as high as $200,000 a year depending on establishment and terms spelt out.
Robust career ahead of you such as project managers, project consultant, project analyst etc.
Project Management is backbone and essential for the success of many careers.
You will be provided with needed resources to achieve a Project Management Certification that is acceptable all through the length and breadth of the globe.
This interactive course equips participants with proven techniques, tools and processes towards effective project delivery. The contents for this course are consolidated on the experienced amassed by the facilitators’ involvement in practical fields and current research.
This course also prepares participants who want to take steps forward to write professional exams in project management for the award of Project Management Professional (PMP credential).
The curriculum for this course is based on the current Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) developed by PMI.
By the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Plan, schedule, and control complex projects that require strict organization
- Initiate project of any kind
- Allocate needed resources and track progress
- Apply the current potent approach to PM
- Conduct what-if-analysis and anylyse alternative project plan towards success
- Balancing through monitoring and visualization of project performance against plan.
AVAILABLE COURSE MODULES
MODULE 1: ABOUT THE PMBOK GUIDE
MODULE 2: THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK
- What is a Project?
- What is a Project Management?
- Relationships among Project Management, Program Management and Portfolio Management
- Project Management and Operations Management
- Role of a Project Manager
MODULE 3: PROJECT LIFE CYCLE
- Overview of Project Life Cycle
- Characteristics of the Project Life Cycle
- Product vs. Project Life Cycle Relationships
- Project Phases
- Projects vs. Operational Work
MODULE 4: THE STANDARD FOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT FOR A PROJECT
- Project Management Processes for a Project
- Initiating Process: Develop Project Charter, identify Stakeholders
- Planning Process: Develop Project Management Plan, Collect Requirements, Define Scope, Create WBS, Define Activities, Estimate Activity Resources, Estimate Activity Durations, Develop Schedule, Estimate Costs, Determine Budget, Plan Quality, Develop Human Resource Plan, Plan Communications, Plan Risk Management, Identify Risks
- Executing Processes: Direct and Manage Project Execution, Perform Quality Assurance, Acquire Project Team, Develop Project Team, Manage Project Team, Distribute Information, Manage Stakeholders Expectation, Conduct Procurements
- Monitoring and Controlling Processes: Monitor and Controlling Project Work, Perform Integrated Change Control, Verify Scope, Control Scope, Control Schedule, Control Costs, Perform Quality Control, Report Performance, Monitor and Control Risks, Administer Procurements
- Closing Processes: Close Project, SWOT analysis
Other available modules are:
- MODULE 5: THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT KNOWLEDGE AREAS
- MODULE 6: PROJECT INTEGRATION MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 7: PROJECT SCOPE MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 8: PROJECT TIME MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 9: PROJECT COST MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 10: PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 11: PROJECT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 12: PROJECT COMMUNICATIONS MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 13: PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 14: PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- MODULE 15: PROJECT STAKEHOLDERS MANAGEMENT
|WEEKDAYS: Mondays –Wednesdays||First Session: 9:00am-12:00pm Second Session:1:00pm-4:00pm|
|WEEKENDS||Contact us for the next schedule|
|LOCATION||Tacade Consulting Training Centre: First Floor, Suite 1, Old Kingsway Building, Dugbe, Ibadan|
|WEEKENDS||Contact us for the next Schedule|
For Course time table and modules, endeavor to visit our website on www.tacadeconsultingltd.com, or: send mail to us on email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also reach us via the contacts supplied on our banner.