In order to create a safe landing for your businesses, a round peg must be put in a round hole. Gone are those days when we take our marketing campaigns from doors to doors physically. Imagine the stress! At one time, digital marketing was so new and happened to be a strange approach to market. But today, it’s indeed household term for both existing businesses and just emerging businesses.
Are you new to Digital Marketing or still contemplating about its effectiveness in the sense of marketing?
Alert! The good News is that for your business to reach the four corners of the earth, there is need for you to embrace the positive tune of technology for the purpose of preaching the gospels of your services and products.
Within just few years, the importance of digital marketing has become an integral part of what a business is to customers. Let me ask you this question, how comfortable do you feel when a bouquet is delivered at your door step having not met directly face to face with the clients’ representative? You feel awesome! All these processes of bargaining to transaction to closing deals were only made possible simply by punching the keys of your computer through in-built programming system.
What is Digital Marketing?
Within the context of this article, this is the component of marketing that functions through the utilization of internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and a host of other digital platforms to improve products and services. This marketing advancement is made possible by the incorporation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. It will be incomplete if I fail to let you know that digital marketing extends beyond internet means but also to non-internet channels such as telephone, on-hold mobile ring tones, mobile phones etc. Nevertheless, the former is online digital marketing while the latter is non-internet channels of marketing.
Importance of Digital Marketing
- Reaches point of contacting people where they spend their money, time and interest: In 2019, survey on the use of social handles used per person revealed that average internet user has at least seven (7) social media accounts. In the developed countries, the report submitted that adults in US under 65 years are on social media once in a month while below that age bracket spend time on social media every time. In 2016, survey on social media reflected that almost 96% of social media users use Facebook, 64% uses Twitter, 40% on Instagram and 38% on LinkedIn respectively.
The implication of the above reports is that marketing has become a global interest. When you understand how to maximize your Return on Investment (ROI), then your business has the biggest chance to stand out.
- Usable by both Small and Medium Businesses: Not restricted to large companies like Amazon, Jumia, etc. Although, all these large companies invests a lot in their marketing and reputation management. Yet, as a startup, if you want to reach peak, then digital marketing is inevitable. It takes your products and services beyond reach. Take decision to embrace it today.
- Control over your targeted Audience: By employing the services of digital marketing into your business, you can lay track for your numerous customers in terms of behavior, taste, social class, buying behavior, education level, goal, designation and their needs. If for instance you incorporate PAY PER CLICK (PPP), it guarantees you to position yourself close in on top searches. In short, it gives you all-in power to monitor your customer pipeline and to interact on and on until deal is won.
- Integrates Marketing with Mobile Technology: Research revealed that mobile transactions is growing at a convincing prospects. IBM stressed that mobile transactions are increasing at the lightning speed of 35% over year. This is not limited to buy and selling. People right there in your store often want to check reviews about your products. As a medium of integration, some selfies taken at your stores when uploaded promote opportunity for you. What a great addition called Digital Marketing?!
- It aids automation: Digital marketing allows you to send marketing content out at a designated time and obtain the desired result. It allows you to decide on the category of customers you send products to given their purchasing history that is well known to you. As you can see, digital marketing helps you to automate your decision making processes.
How can we help you?
Based on our reputable past records and the caliber of facilitators that are awaiting your arrival at Tacade Consulting Limited for the experience that would last a life time. We are committed to training you on how to show case your products and services to the world through standard approach on digital marketing.
Apart from our well-seasoned facilitators, we are blessed with globally renowned partners both beyond the seas and within the African Continent.
Make decision today and stop wasting your resources on acquisition.
Click here to know more about our courses.