- Have you been getting unsatisfying with the performance of your employees?
- Are you a fresh graduate that is in dire need to get job without rejection?
- Do you get scared about the dos and don’ts you are likely you may encounter when you secure your dream job?
- Or do you wish to add more to your professional credits?
In any of the above cases, you need to be certified in Human Relationship Management as it awaits to make your relevance undoubtedly fit in any organizational standards and etiquettes.
Some of the reasons for need of human resource management are:
- For Good Industrial Relations: There is large spread unrest, labour- management disputes, lack of trust in each other, increasing expectations of workers, growing of militancy in trade unions etc. These factors have generated a gap among workers and managements. Both sides are blaming of exploitation by the other side. In the absence of cordiality in an organisation, the performance of workers is adversely affected. HRM approach is needed to bring proper understanding among workers and management. The workers are trained and developed to meet their individual and organisational objectives. The workers are made to understand that various managerial actions will assist them in achieving their aspirations and organisation’s goal.
- Create Organisational Commitment: There is a humanisation of work environment in industrially advanced countries like Japan, U.S.A., and Germany etc. Globalisation of economy has exposed Indian industries to international competition. An improvement in efficiency and quality of work can come only when workers develop organisational commitment. HRM approach helps in creating a sense of pride for the organisation among the employees.
- Meeting with Changing Environment: The business environment is changing rapidly. Technological improvements have revolutionized production processes. Automation has been introduced in office operations. Good communication methods have revolutionized important areas of business. Therefore, there is a need to cope with new and changing situation. The operational efficiency of workers must cope up with a revolutionary change in the technology which necessitates a new approach to manpower.
- Change in Political Philosophy: Political philosophy has also undergone a substantial change all over the world. The new approach is to develop human resources properly for making their better use. In India, Central Government has created a separate ministry as Human Resource Development and put it under a Senior Cabinet Minister. This shows the importance given to human resources in India, which opened up a door for a fresh approach to human resource development in the industrial sector too.
- Enhanced Pressure on Employees: The technological innovations have made possible the use of sophisticated machines. The installation, monitoring of machines, maintenance and controlling of operations etc., require large number of trained and skillful personnel.
Technicians, repairers and service people are also necessary. The more the technical development and automation, the more would be the dependence on human beings. There should, therefore, be greater need for humane approach to manpower. Similarly, use of more capital intensive methods would result in greater productivity of men necessitating greater motivating and greater human resources approach to management.
- Meeting Research and Development Requirements: Fresh initiatives and emphasis on research and development in the realm of industry also led to a new policy of human resource development to cope with the increasing demand for technically capable people. As a result of this, a need arose for a new approach to human resources.
WE VOUCH TO HELP YOU WITH CERTIFICATION
From the length to the breath of the universe, one of the hot cake job vacancies is Human Resource Management positions. Agreed, you just obtained your first and second degree honours. It can never be satisfying until you reach the pinnacle of your career. You have to keep building on what you have. The future you kept eyeing is now! So, take every slightest opportunity you have to make yourself outstanding among multitude. Hence you fresh graduates, take the giant step to open doors of vacancies for yourself by enrolling in our Human Resource Management Course.
Corporate organization, endeavor to make your staff more reckoned with place of work ethics and standards by sponsoring your staff to get enrolled in Human Resource Management course at Tacade Consulting Limited.
The benefits are immeasurable ranging from employees’ exhibition of rightful behaviors to putting extra work to ensuring maximum performance at place of work. These benefits are however inexhaustive.
Nothing beats Ethics at Work.
Click here to know more about our courses.